Workplace Transport Safety
Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for all job roles within a vehicle workshop,
About this course:
Workplace Transport is any activity involving vehicles used in a workplace. Every year, there are over 5000 accidents involving transport in the workplace. About 50 of these result in people being killed (www.hse.gov.uk/statistics).
This lesson looks at the general legal duties and requirements to ensure the safety of employees or anyone else effected by the work you do. The training also covers the key areas to consider when managing workplace transport effectively.
This e-learning module will cover:
- Safe Site – What considerations to have to make your work site safe.
- Safe Vehicle & Safe Driver – What safety features are on a vehicle and requirements for vehicle drivers.
- Banksman – The roles and responsibilities of a Banksman.
- You will gain an understanding of what is required to make your site safe and what you can do to help.
- You will understand what is required for you drive any vehicles on your site.
- You will learn the roles and responsibilities of a Banksman and why they are important in assisting with safe manoeuvring of vehicles.
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
Delegates will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 80%
You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark. You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.