Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for any staff that use Oxy-Fuel Gas Equipment
About this course:
Anyone using Oxy-Fuel Gas Equipment has health and safety responsibilities, both for their safety and anyone else that could be affected by their activities. Staff that are required to use Oxy-Fuel Gas Equipment must receive adequate training. They must be aware of the Hazards and Risks associated to the use of the equipment and the control measures in place to help keep them and others safe.
This e-learning module will cover:
- Code of practice CP7 Revision 8 2018 – British Compressed Gas Association to comply with The Acetylene Safety (England, Wales and Scotland) Regulations 2014 (ASR 2014)
- HSE guidance INDG327 Working safely with acetylene (Included as handout)
- Hazard and risk assessment using oxygen acetylene equipment
- Maintenance of equipment (PUWER Regulation 5).
- This course is to provide delegates with suitable training in the safe use of Oxy Fuel (acetylene & propane) Gas Equipment.
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
Delegates will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 70%.
You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark. You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.