Fire Safety Awareness
Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for all job roles within a vehicle workshop,
About this course:
It is a legal requirement for every member of staff to conduct some form of Fire Awareness Training. This module looks at the nature of fire and the different ways that fire can spread, giving employees an understanding of what they need to do to prevent fires.
This e-learning module will cover:
- Fire Hazards – This covers the fire triangle including what ignition and fuel sources that employees may encounter.
- Fire Spread – Gives an insight in to the four ways that fire can spread throughout buildings.
- Fire Safety Arrangements – This looks at what arrangements are in place for reducing and preventing fires in the workplace.
- This helps to ensure that the requirements for The Fire Safety Order and The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 are met.
- You will gain an understanding of how fires start and how it spreads through buildings.
- You will learn what Fire Safety arrangements should be in place to reduce the likelihood and consequences of a fire in the workplace.
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
You will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 80%
You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark. You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.