Display Screen Equipment
Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for all job roles within a vehicle workshop,
About this course:
It is a legal requirement for anyone that regularly uses display screen equipment to receive DSE training. This training helps towards compliance with The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992. This module covers DSE equipment and assessments so that employees understand the risks associated to DSE and how they can best take care of their health when using the equipment.
This e-learning module will cover:
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE) – This covers what is considered as DSE and what risks and hazards are associated with its use.
- The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 – What are the Employers & Employees responsibilities
- Conducting DSE Assessments – This looks at the considerations when conducting a DSE Assessment.#
- You will gain an understanding of what equipment should be considered as DSE and how it can cause you harm.
- You will understand what your employers and your legal responsibilities are.
- You will learn what considerations should be included in a DSE Assessment and when and how to conduct an assessment.
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
Delegates will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 80%
You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark. You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.