COVID-19 Return to work
Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for all staff
About this course:
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered Coronavirus.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, our lives have changed dramatically and our workplace is now a very different environment.
This course explains what changes are now in the workplace and what employees must do to protect themselves and others from the spread of infection.
This e-learning module will cover:
- Getting in to and leaving work
- Your work area & Common areas
- Moving around
- Good hygiene & Personal Protective Equipment
- You will gain an understanding of the control measures that have been put in place in your workplace to protect you and others from the spread of infection
- You will understand what role you play in ensuring that the workplace is safe for everyone
- You gain an insight in to the importance of good hygiene and social distancing guidelines you can implement to help reduce the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
You will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 80% You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark.
You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.