Which job roles is this course for:
This course is for all job roles within a vehicle workshop,
About this course:
Every year, there are over 5000 accidents involving transport in the workplace. About 50 of these result in people being killed (www.hse.gov.uk/statistics). This lesson looks at the general duties and requirements of a Banksman to ensure the safety of employees or anyone else effected by vehicle manoeuvres conduct at your site. The training also covers the key roles and responsibilities of a Banksman.
This e-learning module will cover:
- The hazards and risks associated to vehicle manoeuvres
- Workplace transport safety requirements & Control Measures
- Banksman Responsibilities
- Communication Methods.
- You will gain an understanding of what the hazards and risks associated to vehicle manoeuvres are.
- You will understand what control measures are required to help improve workplace transport safety.
- You will learn the roles and responsibilities of a Banksman and why they are important in assisting with safe manoeuvring of vehicles.
- You will gain an understanding of the communication methods used by a Banksman.
At then end of this course you will be required to complete a multiple choice assessment based on the information provided and what you have learned.
Delegates will need to pass the assessment within this course to ensure successful completion. The pass mark is 80%
You will have a maximum of 3 attempts to reach the required pass mark. You can revisit the course content if you need to before attempting the assessment again.
Once the assessment has been passed, you will be issued with a certificate.
The certificate will be issued by Inspire International UK Ltd, the UK’s leading health and safety management company focusing on vehicle workshop safety. The certificate will clearly show your name; your company name; name of course taken; pass percentage; expiry date and any applicable course accreditation marks.